by Eileen McMorrow — November 5, 2021 — In today’s Internet of Things (IoT) age of global networking and long-distance problem-solving, AFE pairs its facilities engineers members’ result-oriented approach with members-only tools of the trade and best practices from the A/E/C industry.
Among the benefits for AFE members to enjoy:
- Archived Webinars
- Facilities Engineering Journals
- White Papers
- Best Practices
- Career Center
- Additional resources
Click here for a guide to the membership types, descriptions, and investment dues.
In addition, AFE and its members can avail themselves of AFE Corporate Memberships, which not only provide the same benefits as the other professional membership categories to the individual professionals representing an organization, but also offer the organization discounts on:
- Credentialing and professional development program registrations;
- AFE sponsorship opportunity fees;
- AFE special event registrations; and
- Additional individual memberships for other employees of the organization.