May 6, 2022 — The way people work and learn has changed, and the need for flexibility and multiple-use buildings has increased dramatically. How do you set up a traditional space to fit the needs of multiple people? And what is the technology needed to achieve these goals?
Readers are invited to tune in to this recorded webinar on Space Management and Tenant Engagement Roundtable, organized by the publishers of fnPrime and available on the VergeSense website. You will watch top facilities leaders share best practices and latest trends around utilizing and managing space effectively.
Walk away with key takeaways such as:
- Understanding of how space management trends have changed
- Best practices for space management
- How to utilize space most efficiently
- Kanav Dhir, Head of Platform, VergeSense
- Ali Summerford, Interior Design Director, Oculus
- John Wright, North American Business Leader – Retail & Fitness, SALTO Systems
- Matt Meservey, Senior Director of Product, iOFFICE + SpaceIQ
- Stephanie Wood, Facilities Planner, Stantec
- Scott Fike, Senior Manager, Technical Business Development, LG
Watch the Space Management and Tenant Engagement Roundtable on the VergeSense website.
AI-powered workplace utilization platform provider VergeSense says the company looks forward to continuing the conversation around enabling the future of work, hybrid workspaces and workplace design; if you have any questions specific to your workplace needs or would like a personalized VergeSense demo, contact the company here.
For additional insights, check out the VergeSense guide to The Future of Workplace Utilization: How to Measure True Occupancy, and gain a complete understanding of true occupancy and how to measure it with spatial intelligence technologies.
Click here to access related articles and content on fnPrime.