by Brianna Crandall — May 15, 2020 — Archibus, a provider of workplace and facility optimization software used around the world, just announced its most extensive redesign yet in the form of its latest release, V25.1. Archibus offers an integrated suite of solutions for aligning facility performance with mission success. The new IWMS version boasts performance enhancements and a transformed user interface (UI).
Companies are facing pressure to adapt their workplace to today’s changing conditions. Archibus is said to be uniquely capable of centralizing an organization’s entire inventory of floorplans, leases, equipment, and assets into a single, advanced platform for all the data, planning, and operations of real estate, infrastructure and facilities. This design provides transparency across processes and illuminates opportunities for increased safety and efficiency, says the company.
Underlying Archibus V25.1 is the same rigor for collecting, validating, and maintaining accurate portfolio data — a hallmark of Archibus software. The new user interface (UI), however, is designed to bring modern tools and visuals to the robust backend — simplifying the navigation between views, enabling personalized reports, and enhancing visibility into data points pertinent to daily objectives.
Wain Kellum, Archibus + Serraview CEO, stated:
Archibus was a pioneer in the Integrated Workplace Management Software category, serving companies throughout the globe to plan and manage their facilities. The need for software to help the workplace adapt to change has never been greater. V25.1 is yet another milestone in our ongoing efforts to have the easiest-to-implement, easiest-to-use workplace management platform in the market. The immediate result of our R&D efforts [is] that our customers are in the best position possible to adapt and respond to their changing needs as a result of the pandemic.
The Archibus V25.1 platform offers organizations a suite of targeted modules designed to support the efficient operation of their facilities. The Archibus modules include:
- Space Management: Centralizes workplace management and streamlines relocation projects
- Mobile Maintenance: Empowers service professionals to respond to work orders from the field
- Preventive Maintenance: Proactive planned maintenance to prevent costly breaks and prioritize budgets
- Asset Management: Extends asset lifecycles, informs capital planning, and helps prioritize high-value assets
- Workplace Experience: Elevates the experience of employees, occupants, and visitors with an engaging system for room bookings and service requests
- Lease Administration: Streamlines lease management to stay ahead of deadlines and costs
- Capital Projects: Connects stakeholders with transparent project management
- Health and Safety: Supports employee well-being with solutions that range from tracking health-related incidents in the workplace to emergency preparedness
- Sustainability: Optimizes energy management and supports green initiatives to mitigate environmental impact
- Building Information Modeling (BIM): Simplifies the maintenance of complex environments with rich, 3D data models
- Integrations: Centralizes data from financial and HR systems while integrating data from AutoCAD and Revit models
Archibus V25.1 also brings powerful enhancements, including a new lease management module, to Archibus Cloud, the software-as-a-service (SaaS) version of Archibus technology with a faster implementation time.
Ian Morley, chief product officer of Archibus + Serraview, pointed out:
The new investment behind Archibus Cloud has allowed us to accelerate innovation. We’ve really enjoyed the freedom to release major improvements to our users every quarter, and V25.1 is the culmination of our first year at this pace. All the improvements we’ve released via the Cloud are now being released for our on-premise clients all at once. We can’t wait for users to see it for the first time.
For more information about the Archibus IWMS V25.1 and the new user interface, visit the company’s website. Archibus also provides a video overview of the company’s complete set of facility performance solutions.
Archibus + Serraview also just announced its acquisition of the SpaceIQ workplace management platform, enabling the combined team to provide a significant platform for addressing real estate strategy and space management. More details to follow on FMLink.
COVID-19 response and reentry
The Archibus website also includes a Getting Back to Work page that shows how the IWFM can help you determine what your “new normal” will look like after the COVID-19 shutdowns and prepare you to welcome your staff back to the office.
The page includes a chart on the “COVID-19 Real Estate Executive Journey: Keeping Employees Safe, Managing Move-Out, Move-Back, and Adjusting to the New Normal;” advises readers to consult an expert to learn how technology can help you respond and adapt in the months ahead; and offers on-demand recorded webinars exploring various aspects of dealing with the coronavirus pandemic and how technology can help, such as tracking and communicating with employees, converting space into temporary COVID-19 care space, assigning correct cleaning contracts, and providing a safe work environment.
For more FM-specific information on ARCHIBUS product offerings, see the company’s FMLink page. Founded in Boston in 1983, Archibus provides leading organizations worldwide with end-to-end insight on their built environment, helping them reduce real estate costs, optimize operations, and elevate their employee experience.