by Brianna Crandall — July 4, 2018 — Meadows Technology Group announced at NeoCon 2018 in June that its proprietary project management application is now available for public license. Meadows Technology Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of contract furniture dealer Meadows Office Interiors created to focus on developing technology tools that promote efficiency and elevated service. Leveraging 50 years of experience, the dealership initially developed the app to streamline their own project management processes. After finding great success using the app internally, they are now making it available for license by other organizations.
Meadows Workflow was specifically developed for use by project managers, service technicians and sales representatives while in the field, in conjunction with their support team back in the office. Its integrated customer relationship management (CRM) and cloud storage platform make it useful for anyone charged with contributing to the timely and successful completion of a project, regardless of their role. Through detailed documentation and transparency, it helps keep projects on track, minimize delays, ensure seamless deliveries and installations, and ultimately expedite project closeouts and final payments.
Meadows Workflow keeps team members continually connected, no matter their location, increasing visibility and collaboration. Documentation and changes are made in real time, and all activity is synchronized automatically to a secure cloud-based CRM. The app offers permission-based access for team members. Once logged in, the application automatically populates the projects linked to each user within the CRM, leveraging standardized naming conventions, workflows, and folder structures to promote consistent project management methodologies.
From Meadows Workflow, team members can:
- Access project documentation from anywhere, including install sets, floorplans, and site photos;
- Create user notes and checklists that are directly linked to the project;
- Record important job specifics, including onsite measurements and jobsite conditions;
- View, create and manage a project’s critical path;
- Create and assign project tasks and monitor completion status in real time;
- Capture photos and video and save them to the project record;
- Create change orders and get on-site signoffs;
- Populate and complete punch list items;
- Facilitate Day 2 sales opportunities; and
- Provide end-to-end client visibility.
Meadows Workflow is now available for license. The Essential package includes the mobile application, cloud-based CRM, Meadows Workflow cloud file storage, and custom branding. Enterprise licensing options are available, and custom training packages can be quoted separately based on scope.