The inaugural GBAC Symposium will focus on “Air Considerations” and will feature leading scientists and leaders in indoor air quality. It is focused on improving the quality of indoor air in non-healthcare settings such as convention centers, hotels, and stadiums by communicating best practices, advances in innovations, programs, and processes, the implementation of which will make these facilities safer not only during a pandemic, but also after the current crisis is behind us. Property managers, facility directors, building operators, general managers, infection preventionists, facility engineers, HVAC technicians and service providers are expected to attend.
GBAC Symposium keynote speakers are: Dr. Deborah Birx, a world-renowned medical physician, infectious disease expert, and diplomat who oversaw the implementation of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) under Presidents Obama and Trump, and served on the White House Coronavirus Task Force; and John McKeon, a medical entrepreneur and CEO of Allergy Standards Ltd (ASL), an international standards and certification body, who is also an Adjunct Professor in the Centre for Practice and Healthcare Innovation and a decorated doctor and expert in life sciences, biotechnology, and healthcare business.
- Increase your knowledge with panel discussions on these hot topics: Facility Air Monitoring & Enhance Air Filtration and Cleaning.
- Participate in group discussions highlighting lessons learned from the pandemic and key needs moving forward.
- Grow your skillset using approaches to reducing pathogen transmission facility-wide and cutting-edge research, new technologies, and programs.
- Benefit from continuous involvement opportunities and multidisciplinary lectures on infection control.
- Engage in research breakout sessions and networking opportunities.